Thursday, December 12, 2019

Brownout School-Based Christmas Party for Teachers 2019

Even though our Christmas Party for teachers on December 12, 2019 at 3:00 P.M was kinda unfortunate because of brownout, we still managed to enjoy the party with different parts of the program drawn by lot.

I was late...it's embarrassing..hahhahahaha...but still we have to enjoy the party so off we go onstage to dance without practice! We pulled it through with success and kudos to my colleagues who followed my lead without question..hahahahaha!!!

Sorry, I don't have pictures of the event because I don't have my phone and I wasn't able to bring our camera .

I had a picture of my OOTD afterwards and the gift that I received from my Manita, Ma'am Jessielyn Rose E. Navarro.


with my daughter, Zara.
HMUA: Yvonne Xyzelle



That's the look you get when you receive an awesome gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tough Day, Positive Outlook

Today started with high spirits, my usual cheerful self ready to tackle the day. I firmly believe that this optimistic attitude shields me f...