Saturday, December 14, 2019

Christmas Party 2019 with Grade 11-Agriculture

The original plan we had with my advisory class is to rent a Videoke on December 12 and had a party from 8:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M. But they were dismayed that this plan was not push through due to the order from our District supervisor to have our Christmas celebration only on December 13, 2019 from 8:00-12:00 Noon. We had no choice but to obey the order.

We had our program ready and invited their subject teachers especially those without advisory class to join us.



We started around 10:00 A.M due to the fact that I had to attend first my son's Christmas party for a while.


(L-R) Meeting my son's adviser, Mr. Virgil, my sis Beighty Aivee, my daughter Zara and son Hyzyd

The party started and we're blessed to have my sister Meizona to document our day. We had a short program, games and dancing.






We changed venue for our lunch. For their 100.00 Php contribution, they got 1pc chicken barbecue from Sacanto, 1 bottle Mismo drink, ice cream and lots of goodies as prizes!





Thank you Ma'am Jess, Ma'am Chrisma and Ma'am Remz for joining us. 

The fun was cut short at 12:00 noon due to the fact that I need to prepare for our seminar cum District Christmas Party at 1:00 P.M to 10:00 P.M.

There's one thing I forgot during this event...GROUP PICTURE!!! Dang, no one remembers to remind me that we need to have a picture with the whole gang :(

Anyway, I had fun and I'm glad that my students enjoyed the party. By the way, we kinda rushed with our exchange gift...Thank you Elaine Mae P. Laid for the gift.

Happy Christmas to one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tough Day, Positive Outlook

Today started with high spirits, my usual cheerful self ready to tackle the day. I firmly believe that this optimistic attitude shields me f...