Saturday, December 14, 2019

Gatsby-Inspired District Christmas Party 2019

Right after our advisory class' Christmas celebration, I raced against time just to reach Kasili Resort in Mainit on time to attend a Values Transformation seminar with an invited guest- a priest. He's right about lots of things about teachers to have a relationship with God and possess Christ-like attitude in dealing with students and deal life professionally with good attitude.

Before dinner, we need to change outfit-from our uniformed polo shirt to Gatsby-inspired outfit. When we say "Gatsby" , it means "excessively extravagant, cool, stylish". I don't have much time to choose my outfit for the night. I just grabbed a black lacey dress from my wardrobe and put accessories like pearl necklace and silver floral hairpiece:

It's me with my colleague, Ma'am Chrisma


with our SHS Coordinator, Madam Lucyl in orange :)

What do you think of our look? Have we pulled the "Gatsby" look?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tough Day, Positive Outlook

Today started with high spirits, my usual cheerful self ready to tackle the day. I firmly believe that this optimistic attitude shields me f...