Saturday, December 7, 2019

Ronnie and Joanne Mika's Pre-Nuptial Photoshoot

My hubby's hobby is photography. He used to shoot my OOTD whenever I need to review clothes and stuff sent by my sponsors before. Whenever he received photoshoot gig, he'll have me as his P.A and creative director (nagagalingan lang ako sa term, pagbigyan nyo nalang ako...hahahaha!).

Yesterday, as a gift to our dear kapamilya, we offered to do their Prenup shoot. What the theme? We showed their passion as foresters and just who they are in real life- peace-loving couple who enjoys serene life in the barrio. The following are the few of the shoots my hubby did:




I'm proud of what we've accomplished yesterday and of course, I'm one proud photographer's wife! My sisters, Yvonne and Meizona, were part of the team as make-up artist and assistants.



Venues for our photo shoot are in Boyongan and Jubasan in Cawilan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tough Day, Positive Outlook

Today started with high spirits, my usual cheerful self ready to tackle the day. I firmly believe that this optimistic attitude shields me f...