Friday, December 20, 2019

Work Immersion Culmination Program


Nothing much happens on the culmination program for our Grade 12-Organic Agriculture students on December 20, 2019. After a short program is the distribution of certificates. We thank JB Nature Farm for accommodating our students for their 80-hour work immersion.

Engr. Woodrow Escabal, the owner of JB Nature Farm gave his feedback on the work immersion.

I had the floor to express our gratitude for JB Nature Farm for accommodating our students for their 80-hour work immersion. 

giving certificate of appreciation to the management of JB Nature Farm

Congratulations to all for the job well done!

Here are the samples of our Certificates of Completion and Certificate of Appreciation I personally made:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tough Day, Positive Outlook

Today started with high spirits, my usual cheerful self ready to tackle the day. I firmly believe that this optimistic attitude shields me f...