Friday, December 20, 2019

Special ManCom Conference cum Christmas Party 2019 Hostess

My co-teacher, Sir Rodel,  informed me that we're highly recommended to be the hosts of the Special ManCom Conference cum Christmas Party 2019 on December 19, 2019. Who am I to say NO to this rare opportunity to represent our district? Though , I had speaking engagement on that day, I asked one of my close relatives to substitute me . 

 Last year, I was also invited to be the co-host of the 5th Regular ManCom. It was July 2018 and their outfit theme is WEDDING. Here are some photos of that day:

with my co-host, Mr. Romulo Cebuala of Timamana NHS

with the district Supervisor, Mrs. Brenda Lisbos and the head teachers from our district representing the role of the "bride and groom"

the rest of the head teachers and principals of Tubod district with Dr. Larry Morandante

This year, the outfit theme is RETRO. I don't have much time to prepare and look for the outfit. Thus, I just wear the readily available outfit from my sister.

Credits for the photos I had after this goes to Sir Rodel and to Ma'am Frelyn Stella.





If I'm not mistaken, this is the 3rd time I co-hosted with Mr. Rodel Solera, my co-teacher from Tubod NHS. It's such a joy working with him. 

we're grateful to have this opportunity to have a picture with our new OIC-Division Schools Superintendent,
Mrs. Ma.Theresa Real.
If you're looking for our script, click this LINK . Just don't forget to give credits to whom it is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tough Day, Positive Outlook

Today started with high spirits, my usual cheerful self ready to tackle the day. I firmly believe that this optimistic attitude shields me f...