Friday, December 6, 2019

It's Me, Genebei!

Hey world! I'm back in the blogging world!

If you're new here...let me tell you why I said "I'm back in the blogging world!"

I've been blogging since year 2008 and maintained about 8 blogs for about 8 years- personal blog, travel blog, food blog, fashion blog, Hyzyd's blog , teaching blog and two other blogs that tackle general topics. I was earning and enjoyed being one of ROMWE's fashion blogger until year 2015. I gave up my blogs when I came back in Philippines in year 2016 . First reason is the internet connection problem. Next is my desire to be OFFLINE. I want to enjoy the serene life in my hometown without being bugged of online tasks and deadlines. 

...and now, as I handled the subject "Creative Nonfiction", I was inspired to go back blogging. My son asked me " Mom, will you be officially go back in the blogging world?".  I want to ...but this time I will write not because of sponsors nor because I'm paid to write but I will write because I want to. In this way, there's no pressure if I go hiatus for as long as I want. I just write when I have time to spare. I write because I have something to share and I'll write so that I have an avenue to see what I have accomplished since I decided to share my life online. 

It's Me, Genebei! is the name of my blog to showcase what kind of life I've been living - as a daughter of God, a daughter of my parents, as a wife, a mother, a sister, a friend , a colleague and as a DepEd SHS teacher. 

Welcome to my world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tough Day, Positive Outlook

Today started with high spirits, my usual cheerful self ready to tackle the day. I firmly believe that this optimistic attitude shields me f...